LCC Business Events
6th February 2020
Finance for business event
Lancaster City Council is joining forces with Boost Business Lancashire to host a free drop-in event this month for businesses wanting to talk to the experts about finance.
Perhaps you're looking for capital to expand or purchase new equipment, need a loan to get you up and running, looking for an investor for your business or match funded grants to make your business greener and smarter.
Whatever stage your business is at, Boost Business Lancashire's Access to Finance Team will be offering information on a range of services and there???ll be an opportunity to talk to a variety of finance providers with plenty of time for networking.
The drop-in event is taking place at Lancaster Town Hall on Thursday, February 13 from 9am until 11am.
Admission is free but registration is essential.
Responsible Business Network
You are invited to the launch of the Lancaster District Responsible Business Network
- Thursday 27 February 2020, 4pm-6pm
- Lancaster & Morecambe College
- Click here to Register
Are you a local business and passionate about our district?
If yes, then the Lancaster District Responsible Business Network is for you!
Lancaster City Council, Lancaster & Morecambe College and the Careers & Enterprise Company invite you to the launch event of this free to join network.
The network links the world of work and business to schools and colleges and aims to
- help young people prepare for the world of work
- show young people the opportunities available and the sector-specific skills they might need
- support disadvantaged young people into work
- address local employers' current and future skills shortages
- tackle issues such as attracting and retaining employees
- provide support for the unemployed and other disadvantaged groups
Come along and hear from businesses who are already involved
as well as other local partners and schools who want to work with you.
Find out how your business can get involved, and share your thoughts and ideas.
The launch evening will include Q&A sessions and an opportunity for you to share your ideas and provide input into the creation of sector information to be used in schools and other educational establishments.
- Refreshments and finger food will be provided
- Free parking available
Back to News Archive